Home Forums Game Integration 4C Head tracking data in Unity SDK

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

We also have a higher level C API on top of Stream Engine that we use for games. It’s included in Tobii Unity SDK.
    The name of the dll is Tobii.GameIntegration.dll. It also has a C# interop with the function signatures.
    But we don’t recommend using it as public API and won’t provide any support.

So I would suggest to stick to Stream Engine API or use Tobii Core SDK and C#.

Vishav Jyoti
    Participant

Hi all,

Which SDK will work for Tobii 4C if anyone have any information. I recently got new tobii 4C eyetracking but not able to find how to get raw data using it; as i am using it for research purposes. Thanks in advance.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @vishav, the freely available Tobii Core SDK may be used to develop applications that use eye tracking for Gaze Interaction Use.

However, if you are intending on using the Tobii 4C Eye Tracking for eye tracking research (ie long term storage of gaze data) then you are required to purchase a special licence in conjunction with the Tobii Pro SDK to do so.

You can find further details of the Tobii Pro SDK @ http://developer.tobiipro.com/

In the meantime, for pricing options, please send a request to [email protected]

Vishav Jyoti
    Participant

Thanks, @Grant, for this useful information.

Vishav Jyoti
    Participant

Hi Grant,

As replied by you that i required to purchase a special licence in conjunction with the Tobii Pro SDK to do research. I request pricing options @ [email protected] yesterday but not get any reply till now. Please if you can figure out this. Thanks

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @vishav, apologies for the delay, please send me a private message directly with your email and I will try to make sure you receive a reply promptly from the individuals responsible. Many Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.