Home Forums Software Development dev Creating call back functions for interactors

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Grant [Tobii] Grant [Tobii] 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dawood
    Dawood
    Participant

Hi. I am currently working on designing a security system using grid of interactors (WPF application). It is stated in Tobii Guide that each interactor has a unique ID. I want to determine at which interactor the user is looking at and sent it to Mainwindow.xmal.cs by calling the function. I am searching for any example explaining how it can be done but was not able to find any. Please guide me how should I proceed from here.

` <UniformGrid Columns=”3″ Rows=”4″ Margin=”0,90,0,0″>

<Rectangle Style=”{StaticResource RectangleWithGazeAwareAnimation}” Tag=”1″ />
    <Rectangle Style=”{StaticResource RectangleWithGazeAwareAnimation}” Tag=”2″ />
    <Rectangle Style=”{StaticResource RectangleWithGazeAwareAnimation}” />

</UniformGrid>

Profile photo of Grant [Tobii]
    Grant [Tobii]

Hi @dawood154, I understand that you wish to launch a function depending on which Interactor is being gazed upon?

Indeed we provide WPF samples related to this topic on this on the following page : https://github.com/Tobii/interaction-samples

Perhaps you have not yet looked at these samples? If still they do not help you getting started, please let us know.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.