Home Forums Eye Tracking Devices et EyeX always on after last Windows update

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Grant [Tobii] Grant [Tobii] 1 day, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Schaefer
    Schaefer
    Participant

Since the new windows update (Windows 10 Version 1709 Build 16299.64) my EyeX is permanently switched on. Switching off in the Tobii Eye Tracking software 2.10.20, does not switch off the eye tracker. The lights are still on. On each windows restart the eye tracker has been switched on automatically before I logged in. How can I switch it off again?

Profile photo of Grant [Tobii]
    Grant [Tobii]

Hi @chrisschaefer, sorry to hear about your issues.. the version of Tobii Eye Tracking software v2.10.20 you are running is quite old.. can you confirm if this behaviour persists using the latest (v2.11.x) version? Thanks.

Schaefer
    Participant

Hi Grant,
    Thanks for your quick response!
    The Tobii Software said that my version is already up to date. So I deinstalled it and downloaded v2.11 and installed it.

Unfortunately, the error still exists, nothing changed.

Grant [Tobii]

Hi @chrisschaefer, okay thanks.

A few users have reported issue with EyeX on later versions of the Control Software.

However, a specific older version has been reported to work well.. Could you kindly
    install this older version (with link below) and report the result

https://www.touslesdrivers.com/php/constructeurs/redirection.php?v_code=54321

This should hopefully help us determine if your problem is connected to the others. Many thanks.

Schaefer
    Participant

Hi Grant,
    the downgrade to v2.10.1 did the trick! Thanks!!

Grant [Tobii]

Hi @chrisschaefer, okay thanks for the update.. we are working on providing a solution to this issue in a forthcoming release, thanks for your patience and understanding.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.