Home Forums Feature Requests EyeX and stereoscopy

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Aurat David
    Participant

Hi,

About one month ago i installed the EyeX sofware on a computer with a stereoscopic screen used for a lot of virtual relity projects, and everythings worked well.
    Two weeks ago, we ran into a strange problem, the stereo was not working anymore in fullscreen.
    After trying a lot of things to solve this problem, it appears that it was caused by the little rectangle in the lower part of the screen, used by the EyeX software to check the eyes positions.
    It’s very sad we cannot use both stereoscopy and theEyeX software on the same screen, can you fix that point in a futur version?
    The only solution i found is to uninstall the EyeX software.

In the same way, can you add a button “Quit” and/or “Don’t start when Windows stars”? I think it will be usefull for some users.

Robert [Tobii]
    Participant

Sorry to hear about this problem. However, it is possible to hide the little rectangle (Eye Detection Indicator) without having to uninstall the EyeX software.

If you right-click the EyeX tray icon and choose “Settings…” you can turn the Eye Detection Indicator off. Please let us know if this solves the full screen issue.

Aurat David
    Participant

Well, actually I use the previous version of the software as I already developped a software for my application and I don’t have the time to develop a new one.
    I will try that the sooner I can to give you a feedback.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.