Home Forums Software Development Game Hub

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Magic Man
    Participant

Latest version (1.0.2.632) still doesn’t open minimised on Windows start.
    Also, using in Elite Dangerous, the on/off and centre hotkeys do not work in game until I tab back to Game Hub and set/reset at least one of them, i.e. next time I start the game they wont work again until I tab back and set again.

Also, when tracking is turned off, any chance of actually turning the LEDs off as well rather than just disabling tracking?

Magic Man
    Participant

Fixed my ‘issue’ in ED, my bad, my keybinds in game were conflicting. Removed them and the Game Hub binds work first time.

Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

Great!

René de Jager
    Participant

I am with Magin Man, On windows start the gamehub always shows, mostly after about 30 sec. Wich is kinda annoying. Hope the option to start minimized in tray will be implemented soon. Any word on this?

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @glitchery, thanks for your suggestion. I shall create the appropriate feature request for you and get back with any comments the devs might have.

James O’neel
    Participant

@Grant I downloaded the game hub but Every time I open it, it doesn’t open. It shows it’s open in the task bar but the actual screen doesn’t show up. I’ve tried uninstalling it but Every time I try, it won’t uninstall. What do I do?

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi James, sorry to hear about your issues.

This may be related to a known issue where the registry key for the last saved window position for Game Hub is corrupt. This will result in the Game Hub window not being displayed.

Try the following steps:

– Hover your mouse cursor over the Game Hub icon in the system tray.
    – Right-click on the preview window and then pick “Move”.
    – Press a single arrow key once, then move your mouse accordingly to bring up the window into your view and then left click to drop.

Kindly try this out and let us know if the issue persists.

heath
    Participant

Grant, I tried your suggestion, and it worked!

However it took a number of attempts, the first couple of times I tried I only had the option to Minimize, Maximize and Close, the rest were grayed out. Another time, I had the ones I had mentioned and Restore.. which did nothing. About the 5th or 6th try i had the option Move.

Thanks

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @skadog, ok cool, thanks for keeping us updated. Happy Gaming!

Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

The fix is on the way. The issue will be fixed in the next update. Stay tuned.

Past
    Participant

Hello everyone, i have the same hotkey Problem with Arma 3. I just cant get them to function, neither center view or Disable/Enable.. Doesnt matter what key i set them to, little desperate right now 😛

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @past, sorry to hear about your issues. Can you kindly confirm you are running the latest version of both the Tobii game Hub (v1.6.4) @ https://gaming.tobii.com/getstarted/?bundle=game-hub

and Tobii Interaction Software (v2.16.5) @ https://gaming.tobii.com/getstarted/ Thank you.

Past
    Participant

Hello Grant, yes i do run the latest versions of the programs. My bud is using it with arma 3 as well without the issues with the hotkeys.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @past, thanks for letting us know that the issue does not present itself on another system. I would therefore suspect there is some other software installed on your system that may be interfering. We are aware that the Corsiar Utility program can interfere… it would also be useful if you could supply a listing of your currently installed software to see if we can identify something obvious.

Miguel Moreno
    Participant

Game Hub now shows an empty game list, so game support is null, I can’t use it anymore in Elite Dangerous, the main reason I bought my Tobii 4C years ago…

I tried uninstalling Game Hub, deleting the remaining files, installing again, older versions, nothing, still an empty game list, I can’t use my 4C anymore in Elite Dangerous.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.