Please note that this troubleshooting guide ONLY applies to the latest version of Infinite Screen Extension.
1. Make sure that your EyeX is connected and working properly. The easiest way to test this is to open the EyeX panel and click Gaze Trace. You should now see a “bubble” where you’re looking.
2. Make sure you have the latest version of ISE (Infinite Screen Extension). You can download it from here.
3. If ISE fails to start with an error message like:
– “Could not initialize Infinite Screen Extension…” – please refer to this thread.
– “Unable to connect to the EyeX engine…” – please return to step 1.
4. In ISE, click on the game tab of interest and follow the instructions.
5. Launch game.
6. If you experience any problems with other input devices (joysticks, game pads, mice, keyboards, etc) after installation – please refer to this thread.