Home Forums Game Integration ISE ED:Horizon Crash Error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Wong
    Participant

Just got my EyeX today, was pretty exciting to try to out on ED: Horizon but unfortunately my dreams of stuff working straight out of the box is just a dream..

I’m encountering the following error from ISE when launching ED:Horizon
    Function does not accept floating point Not-a-Number values.

OS is Windows 10
    Checked update to ensure EyeX and ISE is the newest versions.
    vJoy was installed successfully
    Tried to uninstall, restart, re-install. All resulting with the same issue.

Any help is appreciated, let me know if I need to fetch some logs for more info.
    I’ve tried googling this error and didn’t really find anything specific to ISE.

If I can’t get this to work I might just have to return the product 🙁

I’m fairly certain that this is due to a bug in ISE that occurs when your eye tracker is not mounted on your primary monitor. This has been fixed and will be included in the next release which shouldn’t be too far off. A workaround until then is to make sure that the monitor that the EyeX is mounted on is your primary monitor.

Jonathan Wong
    Participant

Thanks for the quick response Henrik!

Unfortunately the USB cable doesn’t reach far enough for my primary monitor.. I’ll try just switching the primary monitor to test it out while waiting for the next release.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. You don’t need to actually move the EyeX, just switch your primary monitor in windows (aka “Make this my main display”) :).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.