Home Forums Game Integration New version of Infinite Screen Extension (1.2.0.419)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Download

Please use this thread for feedback regarding this release.

Michael Lehner
    Participant

I have a crash problem with this new version. The behaviour is like this:
    – I restart the computer. According to the given settings, the IDE starts automatically.
    – I start up Elite Dangerous. No problem yet while the launcher is open, as soon as i start the game i get this message: “Der Objektverweise wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.” (German operating system. )
    – With this message, the IDE stops working.
    – When restarting the IDE by the desktop symbol, it then works properly.

I tried to find additional info on this problem, but the error message holds limited information. It seems to be a NullReferenceException, but there can be like dozens of reasons for that, so i couldn’t tell you more about it. 🙁

On my used OS: It’s Windows 7, 64 bit, if that helps. For any other info, just reply here, the notification is switched on.

Michael Lehner
    Participant

An update to this: when i disable autostart, but start the IDE manually just before starting Elite Dangerous, the problem does not exist. With autostart enabled, it’s reliably reproduceable. If you can use a log, just tell me where it is.

Just released a hotfix. Please update and check if it fixes your problem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘New version of Infinite Screen Extension (1.2.0.419)’ is closed to new replies.