Home Forums Community Projects Project Library Repo?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ash
    Participant

Is there a library where developers can upload their projects? I’d love to have others demo my projects on the EyeX and I’m sure others would love to get feedback. I’d be up for creating a site for just that if there isn’t one already!

Robert [Tobii]
    Participant

There is no project library or repository like that yet, but the idea is very good. Let’s make it happen!

We probably want to have a project library integrated with the rest of the Tobii Developer Zone so it plays well with the user structure, so a WordPress/Buddypress plugin would be preferrable. Maybe something similar to this: http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/buddypress-links

What do you think?

Alejandro Clemotte
    Participant

A repo is essential!

Dan Marion
    Participant

Hi Alejandro

What’s the status of your request for a library where we can access projects and participate with feedback, etc. ?

Cheers

Dan Marion
    PALS

Ash
    Participant

I haven’t had much time to work on the repo. If anyone could make one still, it would be greatly appreciated (whether it be from tobii themselves or a private developer).

– Ashleigh

Alexandre
    Participant

Hint: GitHub organization for guests projects. Or a gallery linking to various GitHub repositories.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.