Home Forums Feature Requests Ready Trackbox needed

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    yy h
    Participant

I think it’s about time to have a “camera ready” Trackbox code, as the one in the Task-bar icon, so developers can easy implement it into any screen within games, it is important for players to always have the trackbox present. The code which is provided with the sdk, does not come with filtering.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Thanks @yyha, I have logged your feature request and it shall be discussed at the next development meeting.

yy h
    Participant

Hi, any updates?

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @yyha, the developers felt that the user presence state functions (ie detection of both eyes)
    should be sufficient for software to confirm the correct position of users, and so the functionality
    was decided to not be implemented.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

yy h
    Participant

Me, being on the user side, I found your comments wrong, since the players constantly need to position themselves to be at screens center, so when they move the head it won’t lose the track status.

Getting user presence, doesn’t help in any way to settle on an appropriate position.

Thanks

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Thanks for your feedback… hopefully if more users upvote this request, we can revisit it for future releases.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.