[Solved] Shipping Status!

Home Forums Eye Tracking Devices [Solved] Shipping Status!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Grant Stockly
    Participant

I desperately want to work with the EyeX! I currently have a competitor’s device and based on the SDK I believe this one will be much better! I ordered an EyeX on 7/26 and have not received any shipping confirmation. I have sent two e-mails to the support e-mail over the last week and have not received a response. Can someone please let me know when units will be shipping?

Robert [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi Grant,

Great to hear that you are so eager to get your EyeX Controller. In this developer forum we cannot answer any questions regarding shipping and delivery, but as it says on the shipping FAQ the delivery time can be up to 4 weeks. I hope you’ll get your EyeX device soon so you can start exploring our awesome SDK 🙂

Laura
    Participant

Sorry for reopening this topic @Robert but the shipping time is the same for Spain?? I want the version 4C of Tobii Eye Tracker but I move at middle of July. I would like to have it before the move.
    I followed up the link but lately ther is so many change in the page and I dont think it refers the same content that 2 years ago.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @lauralaureus,

Please allow me to confirm with Shipping the expected delivery time to Spain for you.. however I suspect that it will still fall within the 4 week window, but I shall double check on you behalf.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @lauralaureus, confirmed! Shipping to Spain will be received within the aforementioned window of 4 weeks.

Laura
    Participant

Thank you @grant 🙂 I look forward to have the 4C sensor *^*

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.