Home Forums EyeX Feature Requests feat Support for Racing Sims?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tomasz Fiszer Tomasz Fiszer 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mark Newman
    Mark Newman
    Participant

Hi there,

Do you plan to support any racing sims in the near future?

I’d love to be able to use my Eyex in Project cars or Assetto Corsa, and I think you’d see a whole new interest in this technology from the racing sim community if it were supported.

Profile photo of Henrik [Tobii]
    Henrik [Tobii]

Hi there,

Do you plan to support any racing sims in the near future?

I’d love to be able to use my Eyex in Project cars or Assetto Corsa, and I think you’d see a whole new interest in this technology from the racing sim community if it were supported.

We would love that as well. We’re always looking at adding more games to ISE and a racing game is definitely on our wish list.

Profile photo of Mark Newman
    Mark Newman
    Participant

Cool – let me know if we get any ‘unofficial’ support for any racing titles, mods included!

Profile photo of Jesko Weber
    Jesko Weber
    Participant

Hey Devs,

what’s up with support for most common racing games (Project Cars, Assetto Corsa etc.)?
    Last post on this topic 6 months ago.

Profile photo of Grant [Tobii]
    Grant [Tobii]

Hi Jesko,

This is something we would like to have supported in the future, but for right now we have no new official announcements.

Profile photo of PsyaNyde
    PsyaNyde
    Participant

That’s a shame, I was looking to buy the new 4c, but without race sim support it’s a no go, looks like i’m stuck with my IR Head tracking kit for now.

Profile photo of Tomasz Fiszer
    Tomasz Fiszer
    Participant

I’ll be looking at the refund actually, as even though I like Tobii 4C, it lacks support for every game I play except for the Elite Dangerous. It’s not how it was being advertised. And vJoy doesn’t work for me because it’s incompatible with many games.
    It’s a real shame, that since the release, there wasn’t even a single announcement on what’s coming in terms of support.
    American Truck Simulator was being asked for a YEAR ago!!!, and still nothing.
    Real shame.

Profile photo of Tomasz Fiszer
    Tomasz Fiszer
    Participant

Wow, it seems that tobii is just another garage company with no real support or future outlook. A year without an update! Well, I’ll make sure none of my friends will make the same mistake as I did by buying into this scam.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.