Home Forums Eye Tracking Devices Tobii Pro Glasses 2 Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dave_h
    Participant

Hello,

I am part of a research institute and we’ve just bought the Tobii Pro Glasses 2. We are interested to develop our custom applications but is seems almost impossible to get them work.

As far I understood there is no SDK available for the Tobii Pro Glasses 2 and no online/telephone support for developers. The only way is to access information via REST protocol using an API that provides few examples in Python that we couldn’t be able to run successfully.

It’s so disappointed to have a 20K euro product and not being able to use it properly, but is even worst that Tobii doesn’t help to solve this problem.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @daveh, I am sorry but this forum is intended for support with the Tobii Tech range of eye trackers for gaming and interactive applications. Tobii Pro Glasses belongs to the Tobii Pro business department so please kindly get in touch with their support team @ https://www.tobiipro.com/contact/contact-support/

That being said, I am sure there is indeed an SDK available for Tobii Glasses, so hopefully they should be able to help you out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.