Home Forums EyeX Feature Requests feat Ultrawide Monitors

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Joe Joe 1 day, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nic Zuraw
    Nic Zuraw
    Participant

I’ve changed my setup – I’ve now got hold of a magnetic metal strip about 1 cm longer than the metal magnetic strip that comes with the EyeX – I then bent the two ends out like Acke did. I had to get the longer strip to accommodate the curve of my 35″ screen. Calibration is fine, and ARMA3 and Elite, etc all work superbly

Profile photo of Grant [Tobii]
    Grant [Tobii]

Thanks for helping the other users out Nic!

Profile photo of Joe
    Joe
    Participant

Hey guys! I am new to these forums and new to the tobii eye tracker 4c. I am having some issues with my eye tracking on the acer predator x34. The sights seem to be off by about a half inch on each calibration circle. And the corners have very bad degredation. The YouTube video linked previously is no longer up and am looking for advice on how to get my monitor working properly with tobii eye 4C?
    Thank you

Profile photo of Nic Zuraw
    Nic Zuraw
    Participant

I simply used the setup and calibration functions within the Eye Tracking software. I originally found that the edge tracking was slightly degraded due to the not being mounted correctly. Hence making my own version to compensate for the screen curvature and ensure the correct angle to track my eyes. I have the Predator X35 and play Arma3, Il2, Elite, Dying Light etc with no issues.

How have you mounted the 4c?
    What games are you playing (can you adjust the tracking settings within)
    Firmware, etc up to date?

Profile photo of Joe
    Joe
    Participant

Could you send a picture of how you mounted yours? I’m about to try Velcro mounting both sides. Before I had it on a few dvds and maybe it’s that it’s not at the right angle? If I am correct, it needs to be centered and in line with the bottom end of the front? Thanks for the help in advance!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.