Home Forums Feature Requests Windows 10 Hello option missing

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @adrensnyder, you can try to check if any other apps are using the camera within the privacy setting of Windows 10.

Also, try disabling any Antivirus software to see if it is blocking communications. you could also try disabling any internal camera that might be on the system.

Andrea Cariddi
    Participant

Thanks @grant.rogers but is a desktop pc and don’t have any other camera.
    In privacy settings i could try to disable all app leaving alone only the top flag that enable the using of camera.

I let you know if solved with this test

Andrea Cariddi
    Participant

Good evening,

i tried to disable all apps in privacy leaving privacy use on but nothing changed. I lost hope to get it working

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

HI Andrea, Sorry to hear about that.. I assume you have Windows 10 Enteprise or Pro? It could be that you upgraded from Windows 7 rather than a fresh install of 10.

Byron Wallace
    Participant

The course i had to take was to reinstall windows 10 pro by doing a clean install, now everything works great.

Andrea Cariddi
    Participant

Sorry for answer delay.

I’ve a clean windows 10 pro installed 5 month ago.

I’ve no idea… Reinstall windows for this is too much.. I hope to find a solution

Anonymous
    Inactive

Did anyone get an answer to this because this has just happened with me too Win10 Ver 1793 all up to date, it was working until about 3 weeks ago now Win Hello has no face option and there is no EyeX option in Privacy/Camera and on the lock screen it says couldn’t turn on the camera use your pin instead

Anonymous
    Inactive

I really cant reinstall windows and this will be yet another problem with the 4C

Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi!

Please contact Tobii Support and they will help you to get it working.
    https://help.tobii.com/hc/en-us

Byron Wallace
    Participant

Try unplugging the USB cable an restart your computer, my eyex does the exact something you are talking about from time to time. also check the device properties to make there is no known devices which does not have a driver installed. If so delete it and reboot your computer then your eye tracker should start working again.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @jester945271, may I ask if your issue is still progressing or did you manage to find a resolution? Many thanks for the update.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Grant, No I have got nowhere, I emailed my support data to Tobii but had no answer at all

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @jester945271, all right sorry for the delay, I will reach out to them for a response.

If you would like to PM me, I can pass along the relevant information once more.

Anonymous
    Inactive

please send me your email and I can send you the files,

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @jester945271, you can PM directly to my profile in the forum .. just click on my avatar and choose to send private message. Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.