Hi there, new 4C user here.
My Windows 10 cannot turn the display off properly using the latest Tobii Eye Tracking Core Software v2.16.5 with no GameHub installed.
How to reproduce:
– Windows 10 Hello Face is disabled.
– under Power Options, change power button action to “Turn off display”
– Press the power button, the screen goes off for a second but is immediately back on.
– Quit the Tobii Eye Tracking application by right clicking the taskbar icon -> Quit.
– Press the power button again, the screen now goes off without coming back on.
Disconnecting the 4C from USB physically while running the Tobii application or using the Tobii’s “on/off” switch won’t make any difference.
Any idea? Thanks!