I have the “Tobii Eye Tracking v1.6.641” and the “Tobii USB Service v184.108.40.206” installed on my computer (Maybe I have to update).
My program works not too bad with the “Tobii Gaze Sdk .Net API 220.127.116.11” but only if I use the standard mapping mode and not if I use the advanced mapping mode (from the Tobii.EyeTracking.SettingsSelector.exe). And I want to be able to use the advanced mapping mode.
So I’m trying to migrate to the “Tobii Gaze Sdk .Net API 18.104.22.168” for my project (in C#) because Konstantin told me to do it if I want to use the advanced mapping mode (a long time ago I know).
In my application I want to be able to :
– get the gaze information (done with the SDK)
– start a calibration from my application (kiosk mode) for visitors and override the current user calibration with this calibration (done with the SDK)
– get the current user profile (done with the old SDK, not with the new SDK)
– go back to the previous calibration (done with the SDK)
– get the list of the user profil saved in the settings (not possible with the SDK) with the name and the informations (glasses, contact lenses, Left eye only, right eye only)
– set the current user from my application (not possible with the SDK)
So what I can do is saved the calibration informations for each of my users or visitors with the GetData() function of the Calibration class and use it to switch between users. For the moment I just do this for the visitor not for the demonstrators (that’s why I want to get the list of user profile).
– where can I tell to the calibration process that my user have contact lenses or glasses ?
– where can I tell to the calibration process that my user want to use both eyes or just the left or right eye ?
The domain of application is the Air Traffic Management. We’re working here with Antoine Luu.