Home › Forums › Software Development › Getting distance and fixation stability with ET5 ? › Reply To: Getting distance and fixation stability with ET5 ?
Hi @fmaillet, the only SDK that is provided for use with the Tobii ET5 is the Stream Engine API.
You can download this API @ https://developer.tobii.com/software-downloads/
So, to set up the C# Sample in .NET, please implement the following steps:
1) Setup new VS Solution (Console App .NET Framework)
2) Create a new folder called ‘tobii’ in the project directory
3) Copy into the tobii folder the following directories from the Stream Engine ZIP; bindings, include, lib
4) Within the VS Solution Explorer, make sure these directories are ‘included in project’ (You may need to select ‘view all files’ button)
5) Paste into Program.cs the C# Sample Code found @ https://developer.tobii.com/product-integration/stream-engine/getting-started/
6) Modify Program.cs, line 27: List
7) Modify Program.cs, line 39: Change TOBII_FIELD_OF_USE_INTERACTIVE to TOBII_FIELD_OF_USE_STORE_OR_TRANSFER_FALSE
8) Modify Tobii.StreamEngine.Interop.cs, Line 23: public const string stream_engine_dll = “tobii\\lib\\tobii\\tobii_stream_engine”;
9) Comment out Tobii.StreamEngine.Interop.cs, Lines 487 & 488
//[DllImport(stream_engine_dll, CallingConvention = CallingConvention.Cdecl, EntryPoint = “tobii_calibration_stimulus_points_get”)]
//public static extern tobii_error_t tobii_calibration_stimulus_points_get(IntPtr device, out tobii_calibration_stimulus_points_t stimulus_points);
10) In VS Solution Explorer, find the tobii_stream_engine.dll and set copy to output directory as “Copy Always”
11) Set Build Target to x64
Try it out and let us know how you get on. Best Wishes.