Home › Forums › Game Integration › infinite screen problem with the standalone elite dangerous: horizons › Reply To: infinite screen problem with the standalone elite dangerous: horizons
Did you need to browse to the executable or was the install location resolved automatically?
If you browsed to the executable then make sure that you browse to the actual game executable and not to the launcher executable. The game exe should be located at:
There is currently no option to change the path to the game once you’ve browsed to it but you can reset the path to bring back the “Browse”-button by following these steps:
1. Exit “Infinite Screen Extension” (right click on the systray icon and select “Quit”).
2. Open windows explorer (Win+E).
3. Navigate to “%LOCALAPPDATA%\Tobii\Tobii InfiniteScreen\Content\Settings”.
4. Open the directory that corresponds to the game that you want to reset the path for (“EliteDangerousHorizons” in your case).
5. Right click on the file called “HidMapperSettings” and select “Open with”. Select Notepad or any other text editor.
6. Locate the XML-element called “<InstallLocation>” and remove it’s content (remove the text between <InstallLocation> and </InstallLocation>).
7. Save and close the file.
8. Launch Infinite Screen Extension and click the game tab of the game you just reset the path for. The “Browse”-button should now appear.