thanks for the fast response. We used two versions of the SDK, both worked great on the lenove and Surface – first Version we used was 22.214.171.1241 – we were using this one from the beginning and still do sometimes- a week ago we switched to the current SDK Version 126.96.36.1995 – we could successfully build 32 bit and 64 bit versions of the application on the previous mentioned systems – but not on the dell.
For the headtracking – we use the example given from the documentation page to register the headpose callbacks. Sharing the complete code would not give any new hints on the problem because we are testing the head pose callbacks with the example code from the documentation.
I noticed that the callback is executed, but the headpose position validity flag will never be non zero. Everything else works like a charm, except for that flag.