Hi @axelwlt, thanks for your query.
– tobii_gaze_point_subscribe gives the gaze position in the ADCS? Yes
– tobii_gaze_origin_subscribe gives the eye position in the UCS? No, it is given in the same units as UCS but with the center of screen as its origon, with the Z-axis perpendicular to the screen.
– tobii_eye_position_normalized_subscribe gives the eye position in the TCBS? Yes
– tobii_get_track_box gives the coordinate transform between UCS and TCBS? Yes
– tobii_head_pose_subscribe gives the head in the UCS? No, same as tobii_gaze_origin_subscribe. See the documentation for the rotation.
Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Best Wishes.