Home Forums Software Development 3 monitor extended view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dustin smith
    Participant

i want to know if i can run 3 curved monitor set up and have tobii on all 3. would this work?

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @hybridblack, thanks for your query. Whilst this is an intriguing setup and something we may look at supporting in the near future, I am afraid that for the time being, the Tobii Core Interaction Software in conjunction with our consumer level eye trackers (EyeX, 4C) only supports one connected eye tracker at a time.

That being said, depending on which hardware you have, for example Tobii Pro Devices, you may have greater potential flexibility in your setup. If you could kindly let us know your current devices specification, that would be helpful.

dustin smith
    Participant

i was going to pick up 3 Predator Z271T 27in if i was able to use the tobii on all 3

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @hybridblack, thanks for the reply however I Was in fact referring to the Tobii Tracker model you have… certainly, if you have not purchased yet and you aim to go for the Tobii 4C, then I am afraid the original reply still stands in that multiple monitors are not currently supported unfortunately. Our apologies for any inconvenience.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.