Home Forums Game Integration 4C Head tracking data in Unity SDK

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Deepak Akkil
    Participant

Hello,
    I am trying to access the head-tracking data for Tobii 4C in the Unity SDK.
    Specifically Head Position (X, Y and Z) and head rotation (pitch, yaw and roll).

Could you direct me to any samples or API reference regarding this?
    I could not find any mention of accessing these values in the supplied manuals.

Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi!

We are working hard to bring head tracking data into our Unity SDK. I can’t say any dates but stay tuned!

Peter
    Participant

Hey there,

Do you have any updates on adding head tracking to the SDK? I’d greatly appreciate it being added.
    Head Tracking Support was one of the reasons to buy the 4C and it is listed as available feature in the specifications.

Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi!

We are actively working on it, so stay tuned!

/Alex

Benedikt Sailer
    Participant

Any news regarding this? I too would like to access head tracking data of my 4C

Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi! Yes. We will release an update soon. Stay tuned.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @benediktsailer, thanks for your patience. Whilst we cannot yet provide an exact date for the release of the forthcoming new SDK for the Tobii 4C Tracker, We are hopeful of a release soon.. be sure to have subscribed to our newsletter @

http://www.tobii.com/tech/contact/newsletter-signup/

Where you will be sure to receive notification as soon as the new software becomes available.

Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi all! I sent you a beta package by email.

Pixfel
    Participant

You are incredible. Thanks for this really, really quick help. The best support I could ever experience. Thanks for that.

Absolute recommendation goes to all my friends for your product.

Best regards

Felix

Ankush Dave
    Participant

Hi @alex8b,

I am looking to do something similar as Pixfel. Would you be able to send me a beta package via email as well?

Thanks,
    Ankush

Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi! I will send you a package tomorrow.

Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi! Sorry for delays. I caught cold and I think it’s better if I send you the package after a week or two when we fix all the discovered problems and polish the samples. Stay tuned. We are working hard to bring this major update.

William
    Participant

@alex8b

Hello, I was also interested in head tracking in the Unity SDK. Are there any updates on the beta package or new release of the SDK?

Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi! We are working hard on this update and it’s coming soon. I will let you know when we have a public version.

Reddy
    Participant

Hallo everyone,

I need help regarding finding latest SDK for 4C to get data of the head movements. Could anyone please share me that , where exactly I can find the latest SDK or If anyone already has it , please kindly forward me the file. It would be really helpful

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.