Home Forums Software Development 64bit Native Dll's

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zachary Brown
    Participant

Is there a way to download the 64bit native dll’s? I have a 64bit c# WPF app that requires that I compile as 64bit specifically, I have a number of other libraries in use that are only provided as 64bit dll’s and my app must be also be a 64bit app.

For example, if you download the coreSDK sample, use NuGet to install the Interaction lib and force the build type to x64 there’s an error when it tries to load Tobii.EyeX.Client.dll (which is exactly the functionality I’m trying to add).

</zach>

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @ctzn99, I setup a new WPF project in Visual Studio 2019, then through the process manager setup the platform to be x64 only.

Then load manage nuget packages -> install Tobii.Interaction. and run the blank window.

Thereafter, within the project folder: packages\Tobii.Interaction.0.7.3\build\x64 you should find the 64bit DLL that you can port across.

Please try this out and let me know how you get on. Best Wishes.

Zachary Brown
    Participant

This is exactly what I needed, after making the changes to the configuration in my solution, not just changing the build output type the test I setup started working. The other piece was the location of the 64bit dll, I was able to simply copy that over to my actual project and everything just started working.

Thanks!!

</zach>

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Great! Glad to hear it, please do get in touch again should you require any further information. Best Wishes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.