Home Forums Eye Tracking Devices Analyzing screen recorded eye gaze data

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ruthwik
    Participant

Hello Everyone, I performed an experiment where I have collected the data for multiple participants, However in this experiment the participants are required to scroll and when I try to draw Areas of Interests(AOIs) on Tobii studio pro it isn’t exactly working because many people scroll in different ways and I can’t control it in any way, is there any way to solve this.

Another issue onto which I stumbled was that the software is asking me to draw AOIs for each video but is there anyway to make AOIs same for each participants (I know copy paste would work but it also creates a new problem which is the rectangles would be different). There are so many participants in this study doing it manually is not efficient.

I hope this is the right forum to ask this question or else please redirect me to the correct one.

Thank You

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @ruthwikreddy777 and thanks for your query. Tobii Pro Lab is part of the Tobii Pro business department.

This forum is intended for support with the Tobii Tech Consumer level eye trackers (ET5, 4C, etc) and their associated SDK’s.

Please get in touch with Tobii Pro Support team directly @ http://www.tobiipro.com/contact/contact-support/ for an
    answer to your query.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding. Best Wishes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.