Home Forums Software Development Appstore for our software

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Elias
    Participant

I don’t know how many REX are in the hand of the developers yet, but with the shipment of the EyeX sensor the popularity in the developer scene should increase significantly.

Now I am wondering what all the developers are doing with their device. I know you encourage everybody to post in the project section but I have to admit it is not overcrowded at this moment.

Therefore I would like to ask where to look for software besides the demo which comes with the sensor. Are there any third party software available? Is there anything planned by Tobii to help distributing software developed by the community?

Jenny [Tobii]
    Participant

For now, the project section of the forum is the designated area for sharing between developers what they are doing.

But, we do have plans for helping out with distribution of software. Some of our plans around this are not public yet, though, and the ways in which we can contribute vary from case to case. So, we always recommend contacting us as soon as you have plans to build a product that you will distribute ([email protected]).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.