- 16/11/2015 at 15:39 #3768Lica OkamotoParticipant
I’m now tackling on my research project using Tobii eyeX. I’m new to use eyeX so I have some basic questions. Now I use Windows 10 on a note PC.
Could anyone give me answers or suggestion?
1. I’d like to use eyeX like a mouse pointer when people see web sites. Can I use eyeX like a mouse or a pointer device on web browser? If I can, how can I enable this function?
2. I’d like to know which HTML tag a user is looking on the web page right now.
3. I’ve read through the eyeX SDK document for Windows but there seems to be no eyeX function call usage on the documents. Should I read the source code from the example? If it’s my misunderstanding, could you please tell me which document tells usage of exeX SDK function?
Thank you for your kindly help in advance.
Lica.16/11/2015 at 16:21 #3769Lica OkamotoParticipant
I’d like to add some.
“Like a mouse” means that it works as a mouse or similar device of mouse on web browser.
I expect a gaze point works as “onClick”, “onMouseOver” or other event on web browser, if possible.
If I should code these event, I’d be very happy to learn from you or from similar project which I can see the source code.
I need your kindly advice. Thank you 🙂
Lica.27/06/2017 at 09:15 #7092shihoParticipant
+1 to Lica
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.