- 08/08/2014 at 14:40 #1479Martin KrizekParticipant
I have two questions:
- Is it possible to have active both FormsEyeXHost and EyeXHost in the same time? Or how I can work with BehaviorMap and gaze data stream? Because I need to specify if the user is looking at my object (e. g. rectangle) – FormsEyeXHost – and also if the user stops looking at my application at all – EyeXHost. Is there any way how I can get that user stops looking at the screen even from FormsEyeXHost?
- Is it correct to have active two BehaviorMaps at once?
- If I have two WinForms and one is on the other do I need to pause somehow first BehaviourMap?
- Is it correct if I have WinForm with BehaviourMap and UserControl belonging to this WinForm with its own BehaviourMap?
Thanks for the answers.12/08/2014 at 08:42 #1483Martin KopecekParticipant
has somebody solved this problem? I have simmilar one.
Thanks Martin13/08/2014 at 09:45 #1499AndersParticipant
Hi Martin (x2!),
the FormsEyeXHost class derives from EyeXHost, so when you use the FormsEyeXHost, then you already have access to all the EyeXHost functionality!
It’s perfectly fine to mix region-bound interactors (provided by the BehaviorMap) with global interactors (=data streams).
You can use as many BehaviorMaps as you wish as long as they don’t overlap (meaning that you cannot put the same control in two different BehaviorMaps).
The case with the two forms should be handled automatically by the framework. No need for pausing.
And yes, providing a UserControl with its own BehaviorMap is a good idea because it improves encapsulation. That’s how it’s done in the samples.15/08/2014 at 07:53 #1503AndersParticipant
looking through the WinForms samples again I noticed that the FormsEyeXHost is exposed as an IEyeXHost in the main class. In the next SDK release we’ll change that to FormsEyeXHost instead so that it’s more obvious how to access the data streams and states. You can make that change, too, if you don’t want to wait for the next release. Sorry about the confusion.17/08/2014 at 19:28 #1506Martin KrizekParticipant
now it works like a charm.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.