- 10/02/2015 at 16:34 #2506Martin DurhuusParticipant
Hey! Just got the EyeX plugged in and all..
It detects my eyes, and I see the red lights, but when I’m suppose to follow the dot(calibrate), the red lights disappear, and it just waits for me to look at the dot, as if it suddenly disabled. Am I missing something?
I installed the engine, and the USB service driver, but to be honest, I’m unsure which drivers are exactly necessary.
Let me know what information you might need if this is not enough.11/02/2015 at 11:48 #2512Konstantin [Tobii]Keymaster
basically it sounds like a connection problem.
This could be due to your USB 3.0 controller driver or it could be a power issue as well.
You can try the following:
– Open op the device manager.
– Uncollapse “Universal Serial Bus controllers” (USB Controller)
– Select of the USB 3.0 (xHCI) Root Hub, right-click on it and click on “Properties”.
– Go to the tab “Power Management“ Uncheck the option “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power“
If this doesn’t work out for you, please contact our support directly: http://developer.tobii.com/support/ and make sure to attach your log files (available in the EyeX About tab) to the mail, too.
Konstantin11/02/2015 at 16:48 #2517Martin DurhuusParticipant
Hey! Thanks for the help, sadly it did not make much difference.. I’ll take your advice and get in touch with support.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.