Home Forums Unity SDK Can I call the calibration program in Unity?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 25 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Grant [Tobii] 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Alex [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @davidmelhart
    I replied via email

Joost
    Participant

Hi Alex, could you sennd the calibration sample to me as well. Thanks!

Kalle Ruff
    Participant

I would like to be able to use the new SDK with starting the Tobii Calibration, too.
    In older versions it was possible.

Alex [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @joostbos !

This topic is about calibrating desktop (nonVR) eye trackers. I guess you are interested in VR.

Alex [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @kalleruff !

I sent you an email.

LE GALL
    Participant

Hi @alex

I am also interested in the calibration sample for the C4 in unity.

Stef.

Michał Chwesiuk
    Participant

Hello.

I developing a tool for TobiiXR in Unity. I am interested in calling the calibration procedure in my scene. Can I get the example of calling calibration too?

Best, Michal

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @steflegall, if you could kindly send an email to the address I have sent you via PM with your project description and intentions, the correct team member will get back to you.. thanks for your interest!

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @michalchwesiuk and thank you for your query. I am afraid that the custom calibration is not available for the XR Unity SDK, only rather for the Unity SDK for Desktop API (https://developer.tobii.com/tobii-unity-sdk/) . Apologies for any inconvenience.

Michał Chwesiuk
    Participant

Hello. I am not talking about custom calibration. I want to use calibration that is implemented in the device. What I need, is the possibility to call start calibration in the Unity scene. For example, when I push the button, the calibration process is started.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @michalchwesiuk, okay thanks for the clarification. I am afraid there is currently no option to calibration from within a Unity Scene directly. You will need to use the system built-in calibration.

Apologies for any inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.