Home Forums Unreal Engine 4 SDK Compile error in enum

Tagged: , ,

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Luis Sole
    Participant

Hi,
    I just downloaded tobii plugin for Unreal 4.24 (we will using 4.25 soon) and it’s having me the next error:

1>C:/Unreal/Projects/Relicta/PAway/Plugins/Tobii/Source/TobiiCore/Public/TobiiTypes.h(222) : LogCompile: Error: ‘ETobiiGazeTrackerCapability’ does not have a 0 entry! (This is a problem when the enum is initalized by default)

And here you have the enum:

UENUM(BlueprintType)
    enum class ETobiiGazeTrackerCapability : uint8
    {
    /** This gaze tracker can deliver combined gaze data. */
    CombinedGazeData = 1 UMETA(DisplayName = “Supports Combined Gaze Data”),

/** This gaze tracker can deliver individual gaze data for the left eye. */
    LeftGazeData = 2 UMETA(DisplayName = “Supports Left Eye Gaze Data”),

/** This gaze tracker can deliver individual gaze data for the right eye. */
    RightGazeData = 4 UMETA(DisplayName = “Supports Right Eye Gaze Data”)
    };

So I just want to know if I can include a none = 0 at the beginning of the enum or if I have to do anything else.

Thanks

Luis Sole
    Participant

Hi again,
    I’m also having problems with tobii_gameintegration.h and tobii_g2om.h due to in the folder ThidParty/GameIntegration/ there’s no *.build.cs file so Unreal doesn’t know that has to include it when generating visual studio files.
    As a result I have the errors:

fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘tobii_g2om.h’: No such file or directory
    fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘tobii_gameintegration.h’: No such file or directory

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @mightyluis, thanks for your message.. could you kindly let us know exactly which eye-tracking hardware you are working with and that you are in fact using the Tobii XR SDK? Would also be useful to know your IDE and system specs. Best Wishes.

Luis Sole
    Participant

My bad!!
    I put the None = 0 in the enum and that should fix the problem.
    The second problem i had was because I missed the name of Tobii folder inside Plugins. I renamed it and everything worked properly.

Sorry again and thank you.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @mightyluis, no worries! Thanks for letting us know and glad to hear you managed to resolve it.

Please do get in touch should you require any further help or information. Best Wishes.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.