- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by Shaun Dordoy.
- 26/10/2022 at 20:55 #22522Shaun DordoyParticipant
Thank you in advance for taking the time to have a gander at my issues.
I am setting up the Tobii eye tracking using the Vive pro eye and integrating it with Unity(2021 3f LTS).
Unfortunately, it disconnects after 60 seconds and I am unsure why. This problem is consistent over the tutorials provided and on my own projects.
If I share the troubleshooting I have undertaken thus far and I would appreciate any help provided.
– I thought it may have been the wireless connection between the headset and the computer, but I plugged it into the computer and got the same issues.
– I thought it may be that the headset was not getting enough power(?), but this was not the case.
– I changed the USB options on the computer to not automatically disconnect after a given period of time.
– I have reinstalled the software several times and made sure steam VR is up to date.
– The computer does not seem to be under any particular stress, I have kept an eye on the task manager.
– Srandle is up to date.
I am a little out of ideas and would appreciate any advice. Many thanks for any advice.31/10/2022 at 14:13 #22526
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.