Home › Forums › Software Development › Connection issues
Tagged: connection drop out, eye tracking, Integration issues, Unity
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months, 4 weeks ago by Grant [Tobii].
- 26/10/2022 at 20:55 #22522Shaun DordoyParticipant
Thank you in advance for taking the time to have a gander at my issues.
I am setting up the Tobii eye tracking using the Vive pro eye and integrating it with Unity(2021 3f LTS).
Unfortunately, it disconnects after 60 seconds and I am unsure why. This problem is consistent over the tutorials provided and on my own projects.
If I share the troubleshooting I have undertaken thus far and I would appreciate any help provided.
– I thought it may have been the wireless connection between the headset and the computer, but I plugged it into the computer and got the same issues.
– I thought it may be that the headset was not getting enough power(?), but this was not the case.
– I changed the USB options on the computer to not automatically disconnect after a given period of time.
– I have reinstalled the software several times and made sure steam VR is up to date.
– The computer does not seem to be under any particular stress, I have kept an eye on the task manager.
– Srandle is up to date.
I am a little out of ideas and would appreciate any advice. Many thanks for any advice.31/10/2022 at 14:13 #22526Grant [Tobii]Keymaster
Hi @shaundordoy, for issues relating to the connectivity of the Vive Pro Eye, kindly post on their own dedicated forums as we dedicate this forum to questions on the Tobii XR SDK and Stream Engine API, thanks for your understanding.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.