Home Forums Game Integration "Could not initialize Infinite Screen Extension…" help thread

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Niels Huylebroeck
    Participant

After manually creating the path (E:\Games\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin) the program now starts but I am unable to tell the software that DCS OpenAlpha should now be removed.

Tom Weaver
    Participant

2016-04-13 12:42:24,569 [1] ERROR Version:1.1.1.379 Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Gui.App –

Autofac.Core.DependencyResolutionException: An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor ‘Void .ctor(System.Func`2[Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Core.AbsoluteHidMapperSettings,Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Core.VJoyAbsoluteHidMapper], Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Core.ISettingsSerializer, Tobii.Oem.Gaming.Common.IProcessEventSource, Tobii.Oem.Gaming.Common.Statistics.IUsageStatisticsRecorder)’ on type ‘EuroTruckSimulator2’. —> An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor ‘Void .ctor()’ on type ‘VJoy’. —> An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B) (See inner exception for details.) (See inner exception for details.) —> Autofac.Core.DependencyResolutionException: An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor ‘Void .ctor()’ on type ‘VJoy’. —> An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B) (See inner exception for details.) —> System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
    at Tobii.Oem.Gaming.VJoyAdapter.NativeMethods.VJoyDeviceStatus(UInt32 id)
    at Tobii.Oem.Gaming.VJoyAdapter.VJoyUtility.<FindAllExistingVJoyDevices>b__0(Int32 deviceNumber)
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereEnumerableIterator`1.MoveNext()
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.Any[TSource](IEnumerable1 source, Func2 predicate)
    at Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Core.Utils.InfiniteScreenVJoyUtility.get_IsVJoyProperlyConfigured()
    at Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Core.Utils.InfiniteScreenVJoyUtility.AcquireDeviceNumber()
    at Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Core.Hid.VJoy..ctor()
    at lambda_method(Closure , Object[] )
    at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ConstructorParameterBinding.Instantiate()
    — End of inner exception stack trace —
    at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ReflectionActivator.ActivateInstance(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable`1 parameters)
    at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable`1 parameters)
    at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.<Execute>b__0()
    at Autofac.Core.Lifetime.LifetimeScope.GetOrCreateAndShare(Guid id, Func`1 creator)
    at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Execute()
    at Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.GetOrCreateInstance(ISharingLifetimeScope currentOperationScope, IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters)
    at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.ResolveComponent(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters)
    at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.AutowiringParameter.<>c__DisplayClass2.<CanSupplyValue>b__0()
    at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ReflectionActivator.ActivateInstance(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable`1 parameters)
    at Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.GetOrCreateInstance(ISharingLifetimeScope currentOperationScope, IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters)
    at Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.Execute(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters)
    at Autofac.Core.Lifetime.LifetimeScope.ResolveComponent(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters)
    at lambda_method(Closure , AbsoluteHidMapperSettings )
    at Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Core.SupportedApplications.EuroTruckSimulator2..ctor(Func`2 hidMapperFactory, ISettingsSerializer settingsSerializer, IProcessEventSource processEventSource, IUsageStatisticsRecorder usageStatisticsRecorder)
    at Autofac.Core.Lifetime.LifetimeScope.GetOrCreateAndShare(Guid id, Func`1 creator)
    at Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.Execute(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters)
    at Autofac.Core.Lifetime.LifetimeScope.ResolveComponent(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters)
    at Autofac.Core.Container.ResolveComponent(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters)
    at Autofac.ContainerBuilder.StartStartableComponents(IComponentContext componentContext)
    at Autofac.ContainerBuilder.Build(ContainerBuildOptions options)
    at Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Gui.AutofacBootstrapper`1.Configure()
    at Caliburn.Micro.BootstrapperBase.StartRuntime()
    at Caliburn.Micro.BootstrapperBase.Start()
    at Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Gui.CaliburnBootstrapper..ctor()
    at Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Gui.App.Main()

Tom Weaver
    Participant

P.S. Bought this gadget the other day after numerous recommendations, but thus far have had 2 problems to resolve with the software, this being the second one.

Not great first impressions 🙁

P.S. Bought this gadget the other day after numerous recommendations, but thus far have had 2 problems to resolve with the software, this being the second one.

Not great first impressions 🙁

Really sorry to hear about your problems. We just released a new version (1.2) that resolves a number of issues. Make sure to uninstall VJoy after you’ve installed the new version.

Tom Weaver
    Participant

Hiya,

thanks for the reply, I fully reinstalled ISE, removed vJoy and I’m still getting the same error.

EDIT: The error log file is however much smaller… down from 14k words to 4k words.

Hiya,

thanks for the reply, I fully reinstalled ISE, removed vJoy and I’m still getting the same error.

EDIT: The error log file is however much smaller… down from 14k words to 4k words.

That is very odd. Would you mind posting the error message from the log?

Tom Weaver
    Participant

This is the last error entry in the log file.

2016-04-14 18:54:56,946 [1] ERROR Version:1.2.0.419 Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Gui.App –

Autofac.Core.DependencyResolutionException: An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor ‘Void .ctor(System.Func`2[Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Core.AbsoluteHidMapperSettings,Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Core.VJoyAbsoluteHidMapper], Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Core.ISettingsSerializer, Tobii.Oem.Gaming.Common.IProcessEventSource, Tobii.Oem.Gaming.Common.Statistics.IUsageStatisticsRecorder)’ on type ‘EuroTruckSimulator2’. —> An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor ‘Void .ctor(Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Core.InfiniteScreenRegistryKey)’ on type ‘VJoy’. —> An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B) (See inner exception for details.) (See inner exception for details.) —> Autofac.Core.DependencyResolutionException: An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor ‘Void .ctor(Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Core.InfiniteScreenRegistryKey)’ on type ‘VJoy’. —> An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B) (See inner exception for details.) —> System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
    at Tobii.Oem.Gaming.VJoyAdapter.NativeMethods.VJoyDeviceAxisMin(UInt32 id, UInt32 axis, Int64& min)
    at Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Core.Hid.VJoy.GetHidAxisRange(HidUsage axis)
    at Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Core.Hid.VJoy..ctor(InfiniteScreenRegistryKey infiniteScreenRegistryKey)
    at Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.ResolveComponent(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters)
    at Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.AutowiringParameter.<>c__DisplayClass2.<CanSupplyValue>b__0()
    at lambda_method(Closure , AbsoluteHidMapperSettings )
    at Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Core.SupportedApplications.EuroTruckSimulator2..ctor(Func`2 hidMapperFactory, ISettingsSerializer settingsSerializer, IProcessEventSource processEventSource, IUsageStatisticsRecorder usageStatisticsRecorder)
    at Autofac.Core.Container.ResolveComponent(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters)
    at Autofac.ContainerBuilder.StartStartableComponents(IComponentContext componentContext)
    at Autofac.ContainerBuilder.Build(ContainerBuildOptions options)
    at Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Gui.AutofacBootstrapper`1.Configure()
    at Caliburn.Micro.BootstrapperBase.StartRuntime()
    at Caliburn.Micro.BootstrapperBase.Start()
    at Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Gui.CaliburnBootstrapper..ctor()
    at Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Gui.App.Main()

Tom Weaver
    Participant

Also just tried a complete reinstall of the base software with the extension on top, still the same problem.

Jonatan [Tobii]
    Participant

Hello Tom,
    I think we might need a bit more information about your system to try and figure this one out.

Could you send me the tobii diagnostics package? My email is [email protected] and the package can be generated by opening up tobii EyeX settings, going to the about tab, troubleshoot and then “collect diagnostics data”. That should generate a zip file that you can send to me.

Thanks!
    /Jonatan

Tom Weaver
    Participant

No problems Jonatan, the pack has been sent.

Tom Weaver
    Participant

Any news guys? I haven’t heard anything all day and it’s getting kinda late… 🙁

did you receive my diagnostics email jonatan?

a quick update would be hugely appreciated.

Any news guys? I haven’t heard anything all day and it’s getting kinda late… 🙁

did you receive my diagnostics email jonatan?

a quick update would be hugely appreciated.

We’ve got your email and we’re investigating the issue (it’s an odd bird to say the least). Could you please verify that you’ve uninstalled all versions of VJoy.

Also, try removing “%LOCALAPPDATA%\Tobii\Tobii InfiniteScreen\Content\Settings\EurotruckSimulator2\HidMapperSettings” if it’s present.

Tom Weaver
    Participant

Hiya, no trace of vJoy so far as I can tell, I’ve checked control panel and device manager. I’ve even done a system search for anything vJoy related. All have shown up empty… only thing I cant check is the registry, simply cos I’m not sure how.

Thanks for the update, it’s good to know you guys are on the case.

Regards
    Tom Weaver

Tom Weaver
    Participant

Tobii consumer support have been in touch,

Asked me to try uninstalling my joy stick driver, vJoy and ISE then try installed ISE again.

Have had the exact same problem, still no luck.

Regards
    Tom Weaver

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.