Home Forums Feature Requests Death Screen Zone

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mickael
    Participant

Hi ! I usually play arma with my Eye Tracker (the 4C) and it work really as expected since now 2 years. But in arma (and I think it’s a fact in a lot of game), you have a HUD and the list of things that you can do (aka mouse wheel menu) is on the corner of the screen. The fact is that when you want to have a look at it, it’s move your head. My suggest is that in the Game hub, we can set on the screen a “death zone” when in specific game if you look at this place, the player’s head doesn’t move. exactly like in Bus Simulator 2018. Thanks !

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @mickaelpeterson, thanks for your suggestion I can pass it along to the developers for consideration. However in general dead zones of this sort will need to be implemented in the game directly by the developers so it may be worth posting this suggestion within the ARMA forum directly as well. In the meantime, you may be interested in a 3rd party application which allows one to define areas of the screen for eye tracking function which could align with your needs. Feel free to check it out @ http://iris.xcessity.at/ and let us know how you get on! Best wishes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.