Home Forums Unity SDK Devices compatible with Unity3D SDK

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Diego Begega
    Participant

Hi there!

I’m interested to know wich devices have compatibility with your sdk for Unity3D. Until now I have worked only with Tobii Eye Tracker 4D, but some customers ask me if our software is compatible with “Steelseries sentry Eye tracker”. We don’t have this device in our office to check and I can’t find a list of products that work with the SDK. Could you help me?

Thanks!

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @diegovisionary and thanks for your query.

The Tobii Unity for Desktop API (https://developer.tobii.com/tobii-unity-sdk/) is currently designed to operate with The Tobii 4C and should also work with the SteelSeries Sentry however please bear in mind that extensive testing has not been undertaken with this hardware and software setup (which is now almost 4 years old) but your Unity application should still work.

We would suggest sending the client a small sample program to ensure compatibility first.

Please do let us know if we can provide any further information. Best Wishes.

Diego Begega
    Participant

Hi Grant,

Thank you very much for your reply, I will transmit your message to our clients and send them a test as you suggested.

That’s all. Thanks for your help.

Best Wishes.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Great, happy to help! It would be very useful to hear how you get on, so please do keep us apprised and if we can offer any more assistance.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.