Home Forums Eye Tracking Devices Download previous versions?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nikdo_Cz
    Participant

I cannot find any of the previous versions. Tobii Game Hub, Tobie Eye Tracking Core. www link?

Nikdo_Cz
    Participant

I’m sorry, I can not speak English. Tobie Eye Tracker 4c for Elite Dangerous I use about 1 year. I have not used Tobias for 1 month now. Windows 10 and Graphics cards have been upgraded. And now Tobi has a great CPU usage. Up to 60% CPU. Now it is not playing smoothly.
    I took a new SSD drive and installed windows 10 and Tobie Eye Tracker 4c, Elite Dangerous. And the same problem.
    With antivirus, I’ve set an exception for the Tobi folder.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @nikdocz, I am afraid we do not provide publicly older versions of the Tobii Core software or Game hub online, but if you PM me with your last version, I can try to get these for you to test.

To confirm, you state the you updated *both* Windows 10 and The Tobii software or both? It would be super helpful if you could provide additional detail for us.

Did you try to disable antivirus or firewall software to test functionality? How about a different USB Port? Please also provide us your system specifications. Thanks.

Nikdo_Cz
    Participant

I returned the windows to the previous version and it’s OK again. It cost me three days of time. :))
    Edition: Windows 10 Home
    Version: 1803
    Build the operating system: 17134.48

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @nikdocz, okay thanks for the update.. so, it seems the issue came from a Windows Update and not a Tobii Software update after all.

IF the system update list is not to great, you could provide a list of the updates needing to be installed and we can investigate further to see if one particular update might be to blame. This would allow you to at least keep your system up to date as best as possible.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.