Home Forums Game Integration Elite Dangerous, Infinite Screen crashes with "Device Not Listed" error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    miket
    Participant

Hi, I have MSI GT72VR Pro Tobii laptop with the Eyex built-in.

I have vjoy installed, and the infinite screen pointed to the elitedangerous64.exe. After I launch Elite: Dangerous, an Infinite Screen error pops up, saying that the “Device is not listed” and when I hit ok, Infinite Screen crashes out. I can start it up again at this point, but it doesn’t seem to work at all in game.

Any ideas?
    thx

What does the logs say?
    (%localappdata%\Tobii\Infinite Screen Extension\Logs)

miket
    Participant

Here is the log file.

2016-12-24 14:35:24,695 [ProcessMonitor Thread] ERROR Version:2.0.3.593 System.AppDomain –
    Application Unhandled exception
    Tobii.StreamEngine.Net.TobiiApiException: No device is available.
    at Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Core.Extensions.TobiiApiResultExtensions.ThrowAllErrorsExcept(ApiResult streamEngineApiResult, ApiResult[] exceptedApiResultParameters)
    at Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Core.Hids.TobiiTracker.SubscribeToStreams()
    at Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Core.Hids.TobiiTracker.Activate()
    at Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Core.HidMapper.Start()
    at Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Core.SupportedApplication.ActivateHidMapper()
    at Tobii.Oem.Gaming.InfiniteScreen.Core.SupportedApplication.ProcessEventSourceProcessStarted(Object sender, ProcessStartedEventArgs processStartedEventArgs)
    at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
    at Tobii.Oem.Gaming.Common.ProcessMonitor.OnProcessStarted(ProcessInfo startedProcessInfo)
    at Tobii.Oem.Gaming.Common.Extensions.EnumerableExtensions.ForEach[TValue](IEnumerable1 self, Action1 action)
    at Tobii.Oem.Gaming.Common.ProcessMonitor.ThreadLoopProcedure()
    at Tobii.Oem.Gaming.Common.LoopedThread.ThreadLoop(Object state)
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)

miket
    Participant

Fixed my problem by removing the tobii software pre-installed by MSI and installing the regular tobii software off your website.
    Thanks

Good to know, I’ll forward the info to support. Thank you for reporting back!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.