Home Forums Software Development error building sample C# project

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Jared
    Participant

Hi guys,

So I added this file to my C# project from the StreamEngine download I was sent:
    Tobii.StreamEngine.Interop.cs

But when I try to build the sample project I get this error:

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name ‘tobii_calibration_stimulus_points_t’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated 🙂

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @jhcover, are you able to successfully run the sample scripts as outlined @

Getting Started

This should hopefully identify the issue that you are facing.

Kindly include your eye tracker model and stream engine version. Best Wishes.

Hongbin Zou
    Participant
    Jared
    Participant

Thanks very much for the info, Hongbin Zou. Any tips on removing that line from the file?

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @jhcover, can you please download the very latest version of the Stream Engine @ https://developer.tobii.com/software-downloads/
    as this issue should have been fixed in latest update.

Jared
    Participant

Will do, thank you Grant!

Jared
    Participant

Hi Grant, I have the stream engine version 4.1.0.3. The person I’ve been talking to from your sales department told me it was the most recent version. Have they released a newer version? I can see it’s the same one from over a year ago.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @jhcover, sorry to the delay.. we are trying to see about getting you a more recent SE version.. thanks for your patience, will be in touch again.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

I have sent over PM a more recent version for you to test with. Best Wishes.

Hongbin Zou
    Participant

@grant-rogers Hey could you please send me one too? Thanks.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi, please kindly fill out the form @ https://developer.tobii.com/software-downloads/ referencing this thread and following approval, I will send you across the more recent SE version. Thanks.

Hassan Sardar
    Participant

same issue

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Sorry for the inconvnenience Hassan, please follow the link above and we can send a more recent SE version, thanks

Priya Chaudhary
    Participant

Hello, I have also the same issue.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi Priya, send me a PM with your email address and I’ll send your link over.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.