Home Forums Software Development Error : No device is available

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Antonin
    Participant

Hello, I have a GT72VR with Tobii eyex .
    When I lunch a game (Elite Dangerous/Arma 3) I have an error : No Device available
    And then the Infinite screen extention crash but the lights are still red.
    Thank you for your support.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi Antonin (@elwood4717) Sorry to hear about your issues. Can you kindly clarify if the problem persists with every game? Are you using the latest version of the Tobii EyeX Interaction Engine and Infinite Screen Extension Software?
    It would be helpful to know if you can at least run the basic SDK sample applications provided that we may best diagnose your issue.

Antonin
    Participant

Hi, yes the problem persists with every game, And I use the latest version of infinite screen extension and eyex interaction.
    I have the diagnostic data but I dont now how to send it to you.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi Antonin (@elwood4717), thanks for getting back. Please kindly send the diagnostic data to one of our support representatives @ http://www.tobii.com/tech/contact/ who should be able to provide further troubleshooting feedback.
    In the meantime, it might be worth deactivating any firewall or antivirus software that may be blocking the tracker connection. In addition, if you can test on another PC that would be a good idea.

Blackhawk
    Participant

Hey guys, I have the same problem but if i dont close the ISE with this Error i can use it for lock around. But i cant use an Eable / disable key. And i have no honor what I can do. I try to run it in Arma III

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.