Home Forums Game Integration Exploring Tobi 5

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Elliana James
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m new to the Tobii community and I have a few questions about the Tobii Eye Tracker 5. I recently purchased it to use in my work as a developer and I’m excited to explore all of its features.

My first question is about compatibility. I primarily use Unity for my projects and I’m wondering if Tobii Eye Tracker 5 is compatible with it. If so, are there any additional steps I need to take to set it up?

Secondly, I’m curious about the capabilities of the Tobii Eye Tracker 5 for productivity. I’ve seen some videos and articles online about using eye tracking technology to enhance productivity, but I’m not sure how exactly that works. Has anyone had experience using Tobii Eye Tracker 5 for productivity tasks? If so, how has it helped you in your work?

Finally, I’m interested in exploring other technologies to enhance my productivity and efficiency as a developer to integrate on Keybolab,

Thank you in advance for your help and insights. I’m looking forward to being a part of this community and learning from all of you.

Best regards,

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi Elliane, I invite you to join the Tobii Gaming & ET5 Community Discord server to chat to like minded users who can share their experiences @
    https://discord.com/servers/tobii-gaming-271748696574656522

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.