Home Forums Software Development Eye Experience 0.8.16.811 refuses to install

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Delgado
    Participant

I have a huge problem. I was doing a project when I realized a new version of Eye Experience came out so I decided to install it. The installer sucessfully updated the driver but it ended up failling to update the whole software.

It advised me to unistall everything Tobii-related and to try to reinstall. Now that I don’t have anything related to Tobii, the installer continues to refuse to intall and I can’t continue my developement.

Please I need your urgent help.

Jenny [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi Daniel,

Just to make sure, have you tried restarting the computer after uninstalling and before reinstalling? Sometimes a clean start of all services and processes resolve problems like these.

If you have tried this and it still doesn’t work, please contact support.

Daniel Delgado
    Participant

Yes, I have even tried installing in Safe Mode. I stopped every service manually in my first attempt after the error and tried uninstalling again. For some reason the USB service always get automatically installed again. I think that your installer has some problems stopping the services to be able to access, modify, replace or delete files. The compatibility between the Eye Experience and the Gaze SDK apps are also suspicious of those issues. A lot of different versions are distributed within the different installer packages (even the standalone drivers installers). Very confusing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.