Home Forums Community Projects Eye Tracking Robotic Arm Control with Tobii EyeX

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bryan Brown
    Participant

Here’s a demo of an eye tracking robotic arm using the Tobii EyeX controller. The custom software was developed in C#/WPF using the pre-beta Tobii EyeX SDK for .NET.

Anders
    Participant

Cool, thanks for sharing!

Alejandro Clemotte
    Participant

Good job!

Alexandre
    Participant

Where?

Bryan Brown
    Participant
    Rica Iii
    Participant

Hi…i am new here. I built a system through effective eye position identification, the direction the user is looking to (eye-tracking) and controlling a robot arm with this information. A CCD camera focuses the face and, with the suitable processing of the captured image, the direction of the eye is identified. A MFC graphic application in C++ has being programmed using specific image treatment libraries of Matrox (MIL). The usage of only one camera supposes a non-intrusive method of eye-tracking suitable for disabled people who can only move their eyes and can barely move their head.

Devyansh Gupta
    Participant

Hey, I am working on a similar project which uses a robotic arm to feed people with spinal cord injuries and can’t move alot. Can you please share more details of your project with me on [email protected] or just message me on the forum. Also, the youTube link seems to be down so please look into it.

Thanks

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Pinging @bkbrown 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.