EyeX start diconnecting

Home Forums Eye Tracking Devices EyeX start diconnecting

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Peter
    Participant

after last update EyeX is loosing connection. On the icon I can see No eye tracking connected.
    What is strange it mostly happened when I open browser.
    When I close browser so it usually restart, but not always.

I try to collect data but when I click go to support it just delivery me on main page https://gaming.tobii.com/ so there is nowhere place to post collection.
    Any advice?

Manfred Bartelt
    Participant

Same problem for me. Long time not used and now it didn’t connect. Noticed last week the “pling” sound of connecting/disconnecting a usb-device, but I don’t noticed that this was the EyeX. Yesterday I delete all software und registry keys, make a fresh install with v2.7.0.5807 and now it is impossible to start btw. complete the calibration. Software tell me to connect the eyetracker or calibration screen close itself. System is windows 7 professional, 64-bit.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @speter01, @mbartet, May I ask if you are in direct contact with Tobii Tech Support? They should be able to guide you through collecting log files and system diagnostics from your computers for our analysis.

Peter
    Participant

Hi Grant, I am going via setting and collect data to zip file and have this file available, but no I am not in contact with support and not sure where to send it as support link always re-direct me to home page instead of support.

Sorry for late response but I was travelling.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi Peter, sure you can access the support ticket request page @

https://help.tobii.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please let me know if this is not working and Ill find you a direct email to use… I tested for me and seems ok.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.