Home Forums Eye Tracking Devices EyeX Tracking Always Misaligned By An Inch Or So

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Grant Wilde
    Participant

It’s been a couple of years since using my EyeX and I had no issues with it on my last PC, running Windows 10. I’m using the same monitor (Dell U3415W + the EyeX mount hasn’t moved + cable hasn’t changed,) but I’m using a different PC running Windows 11.
    No matter what I do, I can’t get the tracker to properly track my eyes. I’ve ran through set up/calibration multiple times and have also gotten my partner to do the same, but we’re both experiencing the same issue. The tracking is around an inch or 2 to the right of where we’re looking, unfortunately rendering the tracker unusable. I’m keen to get this sorted so please let me know what I can do – happy to provide any extra information!

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi, I’m afraid the EyeX is a discontinued product and does not support Windows 11. If your previous setup works with Windows 10, we would therefore has to officially recommend this setup.

Grant Wilde
    Participant

Is there anything I can try to get it to work? If not is there any sort of exchange program in place?

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi, you can raise a ticket with the Tobii Tech Support team @ https://help.tobii.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and perhaps they have a suggestion or user scenario for you to try.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.