Home Forums Eye Tracking Devices EyeX vs REX accuracy?

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Andrius Bubelis
    Participant

I am considering EyeX vs REX. I am developing software on Win8 C#.NET, i7 CPU, 8GB RAM

I read “REX provides more robust accuracy and precision than EyeX”? Are there any precision numbers for comparison between REX and EyeX accuracy? Our main goals are to accurately detect user’s pixels coordinates 1)while gazing and 2) while moving, so fast response time is important.

I have received EyeX from you yesterday (thank you for prompt delivery). I noticed the gazing coordinates are constantly changing even when I do not move my eyes. It that normal? Would it be different with REX?

Could you summarize ExeX vs REX?

Thank you for you advice,

Andrius

Hi there!
    I think the answer might depend quite a lot on what you’re exactly aiming for.
    The EyeX is a device we especially developed toward the consumer market as well as developers. Meaning, we can provide it for 99$. This doesn’t mean at all it’s worth, depending on the usage it performs even better than e.g. the Tobii Rex, however under other circumstances the Rex performs better.

What are you trying to achieve, integration into an app/game or something different?

Cheers,
    Konstantin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.