[Solved] "fatal error C1083: ,’eyex / EyeX.h ‘: No such file" ERROR

Home Forums Software Development [Solved] "fatal error C1083: ,’eyex / EyeX.h ‘: No such file" ERROR

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    DS
    Participant

Hello

I tried to make Tobbi Eye Tracker 4C game on Unreal Engine 4.
    I think that I set it up like a homepage or README.md.
    However, “fatal error C1083: Can not open include file,’eyex / EyeX.h ‘: No such file” error has come up.
    And I could not find “EyeX.h” anywhere.
    Please help me what I should do.

——————————————————————-

My system information

IDE: Visual Studio community 2015
    UE4: UE4.13 (from github)
    SDK: consumer_stream_engine_windows_1.1.1.1741.zip
    Plugin: EyeXforUE4-master.zip
    Driver: Tobii_Eye_Tracking_Core_v2.10.0.6432_x86.exe

——————————————————————-

Build log

1>—— ビルド開始: プロジェクト:ShaderCompileWorker, 構成:Development_Program x64 ——
    1> Target is up to date
    2>—— ビルド開始: プロジェクト:EyeXSamples, 構成:Development_Editor x64 ——
    2> Performing 6 actions (4 in parallel)
    2> EyeXPlugin.cpp
    2> EyeXClientLibraryLoader.cpp
    2> EyeXDataStream.cpp
    2> EyeXStateAccessor.cpp
    2>d:\unrealengine4\tobii\eyexforue4-master 4.13\plugins\tobiieyex\source\tobiieyex\private\EyeXClientLibraryLoader.h(6): fatal error C1083: include ファイルを開けません。’eyex/EyeX.h’:No such file or directoryd:\unrealengine4\tobii\eyexforue4-master 4.13\plugins\tobiieyex\source\tobiieyex\private\EyeXClientLibraryLoader.h(6): fatal error C1083: include ファイルを開けません。’eyex/EyeX.h’:No such file or directoryd:\unrealengine4\tobii\eyexforue4-master 4.13\plugins\tobiieyex\source\tobiieyex\private\EyeXClientLibraryLoader.h(6): fatal error C1083: include ファイルを開けません。’eyex/EyeX.h’:No such file or directoryd:\unrealengine4\tobii\eyexforue4-master 4.13\plugins\tobiieyex\source\tobiieyex\private\EyeXClientLibraryLoader.h(6): fatal error C1083: include ファイルを開けません。’eyex/EyeX.h’:No such file or directory
    2>
    2>
    2>
    2>ERROR : UBT error : Failed to produce item: D:\UnrealEngine4\Tobii\EyeXforUE4-master 4.13\Plugins\TobiiEyeX\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-TobiiEyeX.dll
    2> Total build time: 7.48 seconds
    2>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(37,5): error MSB3075: コマンド “D:\GitHub_UE4\UnrealEngine-4.13.2-release\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat EyeXSamplesEditor Win64 Development “D:\UnrealEngine4\Tobii\EyeXforUE4-master 4.13\EyeXSamples.uproject” -waitmutex” はコード 5 で終了しました。このコマンドを実行するための十分な権限があるか確認してください。
    ========== ビルド: 1 正常終了、1 失敗、2 更新不要、0 スキップ ==========

Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi!

We are working on a brand new version of Tobii UE4 SDK that supports UE 4.16. Please PM me your email and I will provide you the details how to get access to it.

DS
    Participant

thank you for helping me

my email address is [email protected]

Russell Eastgate
    Participant

Hey Alex,

I’m also having the same problem.
    My system information is the same as DS.
    Could you also provide me with the details to access it?

my email address is [email protected]

cheers.

Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi! I will contact you as soon as we publish the SDK alpha.

Ian
    Participant

Hi Alex,

Do you have a release date for the 4C Eye tracking Unreal engine plugin?

Thanks
    Ian

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @icopeland, thanks for your patience.. we are actively working on getting the latest Unreal engine released as soon as possible.

We do not have an exact release date available yet, but please check with us over the coming weeks for pertinent updates.

char
    Participant

Hey Alex
    I got the same problem as DS had。
    May I have your provide to access it?
    My email address is [email protected]
    thanks for your helping

study
    Participant

I tried to make Tobbi Eye Tracker 4C game on Unreal Engine 4.
    I think that I set it up like a homepage or README.md.
    However, “fatal error C1083: Can not open include file,’eyex / EyeX.h ‘: No such file” error has come up.
    And I could not find “EyeX.h” anywhere.
    Please help me what I should do.my email address is [email protected] .thanks for your helping

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @study, I assuming you are working with the old Unreal Engine for Tobii?

https://github.com/TobiiTechnology/EyeXforUE4

This project is now deprecated and depends on an older version of the Tobii EyeX SDK (containing EyeX.h) which we no longer provide online as this has been replaced by the Tobii Core SDK.

We are not allowed to provide links to third party software on this forum, but a cursory web search “tobii eyex sdk github” should provide you link to the older versions of the EyeX SDK should you wish to keep trying on this platform.

We are indeed working on a new Unreal Engine for the future, so please stay tuned for relevant announcements.

Alex [Tobii]
    Participant
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.