Home Forums Software Development Fresh Install of Eyex 0.10 – Stuck on Initializing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Raj
    Participant

Hi,

I haven’t been able to do much with Eyex since we’re finishing up a project at work. A while back I performed a clean install of my OS (what I mean by that is I actually went through a low level format (0’s to every bit) of the disk drive, re-installed Windows 8 and then upgraded it to Windows 8.1).

I finally got around to Eyex again. I just downloaded the most recent version of the drivers (0.10). It detected that I had my Eyex controller connected but the icon in the system tray is reading “Initializing” and its been doing that for at least 15 minutes now.

I don’t know what my system specs are exactly but it is an Alienware m17x R3 with a mobile Core i7 processor, 16GB of RAM and an NVIDIA GeForce 580m graphics card. Standard magnetic disk drive (no SSD) if that helps. It has two USB 3.0 ports on it of which I have the USB cord plugged in; the Eyex software accurately detects if I try to plug it in to one of the USB 2.0 ports.

If there is any more information I can provide to help assist please let me know.

Thanks!

– raj

Raj
    Participant

As an update, it is still stuck on “initializing”.

Raj
    Participant

Nevermind, it was the USB 3.0 issue. Got updated drivers and its fantastic now. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.