Home Forums Community Projects How to develop with EyeX on UE4

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Samuel Williamson
    Participant

Hi,

I was told that publically available Plugin for UE4 had been deprecated.
    How can I get access to a new updated version?

Thanks 🙂

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @telescuffle, I am afraid that that previous Unreal Engine for EyeX SDK has been deprecated since last year however I am please to inform you we are currently working on a new replacement.

The software is still pre-release but if you are a keen developer and don’t mind working with an early version, we would be interested to share with you this code.

If this appeals to you, please kindly PM you personal email address and I will put you in touch with the right people. Thanks.

Samuel Williamson
    Participant

Hi Grant,

Still waiting for someone to contact me. Could you chase up whoever it is I need to talk to?

Thanks

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @telescuffle, thanks for your patience. Unfortunately due to unforseen technical issues discovered during our early alpha testing, the beta program for customers for the new Unreal Engine has been placed on hold for the time being.

We still intend to get this software out as soon as possible, but I am afraid this will take some time longer than we originally hoped for.

My apologies for the disappointing news, but please bear with us whilst we try to get this resolved in a timely manner.

Alex [Tobii]
    Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.