Home Forums Game Integration VJoy causes problems for other input devices

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Debra Stele 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Henrik [Tobii]

This seems to be due to a compatibility issue between the vJoy driver and other HID (e.g. joysticks, game pads, mice, keyboard, trackball, etc)-drivers. More specifically – it seems to be an issue with USB-devices that has been installed under Windows 7 or 8 and then been brought along during the Windows 10 upgrade.

It should be possible to detect these USB-devices by opening the device manager and select “Show hidden devices” under the “View” menu. Devices that has “…not migrated” under events seems to be the main source of problems. Try uninstalling these devices, reboot and let Windows 10 find new working drivers (or download and install them yourself).

You can read more about this here.

If you have experienced these issues and have managed to fix them, please share your findings in this thread. Thank you!

Ace
    Participant

And if we’re still using Windows 7 but it’s bugging out?

I can’t get 1.0.2 to work alongside my X52 in Elite Dangerous. The only time it works is if the view mode is set to headlook mode, which stops numerous inputs to the game.

In 1.1 and 1.2, headlook works irrespective of it being enabled or not.

I would use the latest version, but it just does not feel as good as 1.0.2.

Additionally, if unplugging the joystick while Infinite Screen is running, the system softlocks. I’ve had this happen twice; very bad.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.