[Solved] Is it possible to get GazePoints of the left and right when opening both eyes?

Home Forums Software Development [Solved] Is it possible to get GazePoints of the left and right when opening both eyes?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hiroto
    Participant

Hello all,

I am experimenting whether I can detect the focus when stereoscopically viewed using the steel series SENTRY.
    So, when opening both eyes, I would like to acquire GazePoint on each side, is it possible?

I am using Tobii EyeTracking SDK for Unity 5 – v2.0 (Beta) and Tobii_Eye_Tracking_Core_v 2.5.0.5588 _ x86.
    There seemed to be no information on reference, manual and sample.

Thank you!

pilipala
    Participant

“The gaze point is given as a single point. If the user has chosen to track a specific eye, then it’s the gaze point from that eye. Otherwise the point is taken to be the average from both eyes.” ———— So, it seems that we cannot get the different gaze points at tge same time using the EyeX SDK.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi, Yes I can confirm that unfortunately within the Tobii Tech range of Eye Trackers, we do not expose individual eye positions within the SDK. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Hiroto
    Participant

Thank you for answering the question.

I will try a different method.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.